2020 Event Ticket Options:
All Access - The Whole Hog! - All Weekend
Bourbon and Bacon Lovers – Don’t want to miss a thing? Go ALL IN with the “Whole Hog” ALL Access Pass to the weekend’s activities. This is the BEST VALUE for the weekend and has all of the VIP luxuries for Breckenridge HogFest Bacon and Bourbon! Enjoy Reserved Seating at the Bourbon Pairing Dinner on Friday night (see above for details); VIP Experience for Saturday (see above for details) and access to the Sunday Brunch on Sunday (see above for details). No refunds or exchanges.
- Bourbon Pairing Dinner – Friday, August 28th – 7pm
- VIP Experience – Saturday, August 29th – 12:30–6pm
- Sunday Brunch – Sunday, August 30th – 11am–1pm
- Cost: $225 per person, advance tickets only, limited space available
Bourbon Pairing Dinner - Friday
You don’t want to miss this extraordinary opportunity for an unforgettable evening! The Bourbon Pairing will feature premium whiskey selections from Buffalo Trace and The Sazerac Company which will be paired with delicious, pork-inspired Chef selected dishes. The Bourbon Ambassador will share insights into the history and story behind the whiskeys while the Chef shares his inspiration behind the pairings. No refunds or exchanges on tickets..
- Date: Friday, August 28th, 2020
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie – Italian Eatery & Family Restaurant located in The Village Plaza
- Time: Doors open @ 6:30pm, Dinner Service @ 7pm
- Cost: $100 per person, advance ticket sales only, limited space available
HogFest Bacon & Bourbon VIP Experience - Saturday
Bourbon and Bacon Lovers – If you want more bang for your buck, this is your ticket! – Presented by Base Camp Wine & Spirits
Did someone say Pappy?! With this ticket, join us in the VIP Hospitality Lounge at Sauce on the Maggie starting with a Bourbon Tasting Seminar at 12:30pm. Taste and explore allocated and hard to find bourbons while enjoying delicious pork dishes. Beat the crowds by gaining early access to the Grand Tasting at 1:00 where you’ll have access to Live Music, Bourbon Education, a Commemorative Glass, tickets for up to 14 spirits samples, bacon samples (while supplies last). *Festival food from local vendors available throughout the festival is NOT included and available “a la carte”. No refunds or exchanges.
- Date: Saturday, August 29th, 2020
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie, Main Street Station & The Village at Breckenridge Plazas
- Bourbon Tasting – 12:30–1pm
- VIP Hospitality Lounge – 1–5:30pm
- Grand Tasting Early Access 1–6pm, 5:30pm last call
- Cost: $160 per person, advance sales only, limited space available
Bacon n' Bourbon Grand Tasting - Saturday
Bourbon & Bacon Lovers – This is your ticket! It includes festival access with live music, bourbon education and sampling, commemorative glass, pork samples (while supplies last), 14 tickets for spirit samples and pork inspired dishes from local food vendors. *Festival food is not included and available a la carte. No refunds or exchanges.
- Date: Saturday, August 29th, 2020
- Location: Main Street Station & The Village at Breckenridge Plazas
- Time: 2–6pm (5:30pm last call)
- Cost: $55 per person in advance and $65 per person at the gate (if available)
Brunch presented by Wheatley Vodka and Freshies - Sunday
Recover from an amazing festival weekend with Bacon Bloodies and an amazing Brunch Buffet. Presented by Wheatley Vodka & Freshies Bloody Mary Mix
- Date: Sunday, August 30th
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie
- Time: 11am–1pm
- Cost: $55 per person in advance
Designated Driver Access - Saturday
Your friends appreciate you being their Designated Driver and so do we! FREE admission to the event for access to festival food, live music and an overall good time with friends. Thanks!