Thanks to all of our guests at the 2018 Food and Wine Festival!
Breckenridge Food and Wine 2019
July 26th-28th – Save the date
“Wine is sunlight, held together by water” – Galileo Galilei
The Grapes Are Calling from Breckenridge
The Breckenridge Food and Wine Festival brings you a unique, wine-tasting experience. Main Street Station Plaza and The Village at Breckenridge, (at the base of Peak Nine), transform into a beautiful, mountain-side vineyard starring an array of varietals created by top wineries. From the soft and smooth to the unabashedly bold, guests will get more than their fair share of delicious sips. There will be nearly 300 wines to select from!
So the palate doesn’t get lonely, foodies will appreciate the yummy small dishes available a la carte to accompany each vintage. Live music will tempt the ear, fulfilling the realm of the senses. Please note – Festival food offered by many vendors is not included and available a la carte for purchase.
2018 Wine Vendors
- Achaval Ferrer / Arinzano
- Banfi Vintners / Excelsior
- Barton & Guestier / Andis Winery
- Bogle Vineyards
- Buehler Vineyards
- Canon De Colorado
- Chateau St. Michelle
- Colterris Winery
- Corvo Wines
- E&J Gallo Winery
- Fetzer Winery
- Folio Fine Wine Partners
- Francis Ford Coppola Presents Winery
- Gallo LUX
- Hess Collection
- J Lohr
2018 Live Music by Spinphony
Crossover string quartet “Spinphony” is breaking down barriers between classical, rock, and pop music. Mixing and mashing catchy melodies into unique arrangements and original compositions, the high energy quartet is more like a rock band with added choreography and beats from a DJ.
2019 Event Ticket Options:
Purchase your tickets now for 2019!
Saturday Grand Tasting
Get your wine palate in tune! Guests will enjoy live music, receive a commemorative glass and unlimited wine samples. This pass is universally ideal for new and seasoned wine enthusiasts. Festival food is not included and available a la carte.
- Date: Saturday, July 27th, 2019
- Location: Main Street Station Plaza and The Village
- Time: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Cost: $60 per person, in advance and $70.00 per person at the gate, if available.
Friday Wine Pairing Dinner
Every fantastic festival begins with a memorable experience, and for us, it’s food that tells a story. Taste the deep flavors and aromas that make wine and cuisine so special. From the presentation to the pour, the Wine Specialist will provide rich insights into the pairing process while our Executive Chef shares the inspiration behind the fare selections. The dinner is pure heart and soul overlooking water and mountains, the next best thing to dining at a vineyard. Reservations are required.
- Date: Friday, July 26th, 2019
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie – The Village at Breckenridge
- Time: Doors open at 6:30pm, Dinner service at 7:30pm
- Cost: $125 per person, advance tickets only
Saturday VIP Experience
The Breckenridge Food & Wine VIP Experience is a prestigious, tasting adventure. Guests will enjoy live music, a commemorative glass, unlimited wine samples as well as exclusive access to the VIP Lounge with hospitality and a wine bar, (of course!). VIP’s will also indulge in delicious food, artisan cheeses, sweets, a sparkling wine welcome reception and early access the Grand Wine Tasting one hour before gates open to pass holders. “Carpe Vinum!” VIP tickets are limited and sell-out fast!
- Date: Saturday, July 28th, 2018
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie
- Time: Welcome Reception at 12:30pm with VIP Center open until 5:30pm. Exclusive early access at 1:00pm with Grand Tasting from 2:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Cost: $125 per person, advance sales only
Sunday Brunch sponsored by Korbel Champagne
“The world would be a better place if we found more reasons to drink champagne other than special occasions.”
We agree and we know that you may need to recover from a big day at the festival! This social affair will feature sparkling refreshers and mimosas accompanied by a large spread of brunch time foods.
A Korbel brand ambassador will be featured at 10:30 for a champagne seminar.
- Date: Sunday, July 29th, 2018
- Location: Sauce on the Maggie
- Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Cost: $50 per person in advance
Breck Food & Wine All Access – Best Value!
Can’t decide on your indulgences? Enjoy everything our festival has to offer and be a true VIP! The Breckenridge Food and Wine All Access Ticket includes the following…
- Friday reserved seating Pairing Dinner on July 27th.
- Saturday VIP access on July 28th.
- Sunday reserved seating and admission to Brunch and Vines on July 29th.
- Cost: $225 per person in advance
Breck Food & Wine – Designated Driver Pass
Your friends appreciate you being their Designated Driver and so do we! Free admission to the event for music and an overall good time without the booze. Thanks!
The Breckenridge Food and Wine Festival will feature nearly 300 wines from over 70 of the top and most awarded wineries from USA, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Portugal, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, and Chile. Festival fare is not included and will be available a la carte.
Who really needs an excuse to drink wine? Well, we will give you a good one anyway. Did you know that proceeds from the Breckenridge Food and Wine Festival will help humanitarian efforts all over the world? Here’s to sampling the glorious grape nectar and making things just a little bit better.
Win a trip to Napa Valley!
The Breckenridge Mountain Rotary Club will host a silent auction as well as a raffle for a trip to Napa Valley valued at $2,000.00 from Breakthru Beverage Group. Yes, we are totally serious!
Thank you to our sponsors, Breakthru Beverage Group, Breckenridge Brewery, Breckenridge Grand Vacations, Vail Resorts, Main Street Station Plaza, The Village at Breckenridge, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Hyatt Residence Club and the Merchants of Main Street Station.
Lodging by Wyndham
Wyndham is offering 25% off of lodging for Breckenridge Food & Wine.
These local hotels are offering discounts for Food and Wine goers!
- River Mountain Lodge (20%) Use code: BD99BFW
- Village at Breckenridge (20%) Use code: BD99BFW
- Mountain Thunder Lodge (20%) Use code: BD99BFW
- Crystal Peak Lodge (20%) Use code: BD99BFW
- One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort (20%) Use code: BD99BFW
- DoubleTree by Hilton (10%) Use code: B32
Breckenridge Food & Wine is a no pet event.