2019 Breckenridge Sunday Market Registration is open!
If you’re a returning vendor or have been approved, please use this form to pay with.
The Breckenridge Sunday Market is managed by Rocky Mountain Events and will take place every Sunday from June 16 – September 1st, in the Main Street Station Plaza.
All vendors need to download, print, fill out and sign the following forms and bring them to the next Sunday Market.
- Vendor Checklist
- Special Event Tent and Canopy Weight Policy
- Mobile Food Vehicle Inspection Checklist
- Examples of acceptable tent weights
Breckenridge has been referred to as, “the perfect mountain town,” and is a prime destination for travelers. The real essence of the Breckenridge Sunday Market is the sought-after, mountain vibe. Main Street Station Plaza is tucked next to Maggie Pond with stunning views of the Ten Mile Range, especially Peak Nine. Breathtaking! The location is also ideal for shopping as it is close to the Breckenridge downtown core and Main Street. Merchant diversity enhances visitation while hundreds of lodging units are just steps away. See more fun facts below.
- The year-round population of Summit County is nearly 30,000.
- Thousands upon thousands of visitors make their way to Breckenridge to experience a slice of the mountain life.
- Although we can never guarantee what Mother Nature has in store, we can share that the average summer temperature is 70 degrees during the daytime with thirty percent humidity and 300 days of the sunshine. Yes. We know. Almost perfect!
- Main Street Station has underground parking for shoppers and visitors, free for the first two hours.
Full-Time Vendor Rates
- $500 – Full Time Vendors (assigned space)
- $850 – Full Time Vendors Double Space
- $250 – Fresh Produce / Meat Vendor
- $400 – Fresh Produce / Meat Vendor Double Space
- +100 – Pick your own space (first come, first serve)
- $75 / market
2019 Vendor Space Map
Breckenridge Sunday Market FAQ
Do you have questions about vending at the Breckenridge Sunday Market? The following information may be helpful for you.
What are the market dates?
The 2019 market dates are each Sunday from June 16th – September 1st. On September 1st, the market will be extended by one hour for the Labor Day Weekend traffic!
How are vendors selected?
All applications will be evaluated. The Breckenridge Sunday Market Committee, (BSMC), will select vendors based on products, quality of items, the appearance of booth displays, customer service and prior record, if applicable. Once accepted, you will be required to obtain a Breckenridge Business License. Food vendors will be required to complete a Temporary Food Events Application.
Will I be accepted every year?
The BSMC will review all applications to ensure that a good balance and diversity in products is achieved. This process does not guarantee annual entry. Please note, however, that your previous record will be taken into consideration when selecting vendors.
What if I cannot attend every market?
Priority will be given to vendors who can attend all dates. Although full-time vendors should be present for all markets, we understand that unique situations occur. Please note which dates you are available to attend on the market application. Fees will not be reduced.
What else do I need to know?
- All vendors must comply with the Red, White and Blue Fire Department rules and policies.
- All vendors and entertainers must obtain a Breckenridge Business License prior to participation. You must apply at least 14 days prior to the 1st market. The Town charges a $50 fee for this license. (Click the Business License link to apply.)
- A Compliance officer will visit each market to ensure that businesses have their license displayed. Those that do not have their business license, will receive a court summons per the Town of Breckenridge.
- All Vendors are responsible for your remittance of sales tax to the Town of Breckenridge.
- Returning Vendors can renew their license at https://www.xpressbillpay.com
- Food vendors will follow The Environmental Health Department Guidelines and will complete the Vendor Application for Temporary Food Events.
- You will be notified by the event organizer if you have been accepted into the market. Please note that upon acceptance, all fees will be immediately due.
- Please contact us with any questions regarding registration or your business license.
Tips for Avoiding Penalties
We understand that life happens. Vendors who cannot attend a market must notify the Director by Tuesday at 4:00pm, before the missed Sunday event. Violation of the notification deadline will result in a deduction from the deposit.
- Vendors who fail to attend without any prior notification will incur a $50.00 fee, deducted from the deposit.
- Vendors must be on-site and with vehicles removed from the designated load-in zones by 8:30am. Late arrivals are not permitted to enter the market and will receive a $25.00 deduction from the deposit.
- The market hours will be publicized from 9:00am – 2:00pm. Vendors should be open for the duration, rain or shine, so long as participation is safe for all parties. A $25.00 deduction will be taken from the deposit from those who attempt to break down their booth early.
- Vendors are required to leave no trace after event departure and are responsible for leaving their space free of debris and recycling. Vendors who leave any trash, recycling or other items will incur a minimum of $25.00 cleaning fee deducted from the deposit, or actual cost of cleaning required.
- Repeat or multiple offenses are not welcome, and all vendors are subject to being dismissed from the market.
- Please note that there will be no refunds.
Thank you for your interest in the Breckenridge Sunday Market!