3rd Annual iFurnish Junior Snow Sculpture Adventure – Produced by Rocky Mountain Events
Date: Saturday, January 27th, 2018
Time: Carving: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Thank you for your interest. This years registration is full. Please stop by and view the sculpting Saturday!
Main Street Station Plaza, Breckenridge
Imagination comes to life through the magic of snow, and little hands. The iFurnish Jr Snow Sculpture Adventure is open to children, ages nine and up on Saturday, January 27th to pair with the Breckenridge International Snow Sculpting viewing. This year’s theme will focus on nature. Young participants will use the same type of snow that the big competitors use and will learn the basics of snow sculpting in an enjoyable environment. Bring your kiddos for a fun-filled day of AWESOME beginning at 2:00pm near the Main Stage in Main Street Station Plaza! Please review the tips below before joining in.
- Space is limited and preregistration is recommended.
- Dress warmly! Hats, coats and, don’t forget those gloves.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses or goggles, and water bottles are recommended.
- Tools including small buckets, gardening tools, ice scrapers and blocks of snow will be provided.
- Children may be joined into groups of three to four persons, depending on attendance.
- It is recommended that children are at least nine years old to participate.
- Safety is the highest priority. Please stay near your children and do not leave them unattended. Parents and guardians will be asked to complete a waiver and are invited to tap into their own, “inner child”!
- The Junior Snow Sculpture event is not a competition. It is, however, a chance for kids to learn a constructive and inventive way to appreciate snow from talented teachers who know a thing or two about sculpture…and how to have artful fun outdoors! Be ready to see amazing creations in your yard after the next snowfall.
FREE! Space is limited and registration is recommended.
Main Street Station offers free, underground parking for shoppers and visitors during the first two hours of their stay. Parking can also be found in regular, town lots. Other nearby lots include the “F Lot”, and the Stephen C. West Ice Arena.
iFurnish, Breckenridge Tourism Office, Main Street Station, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Hyatt Residence Club, GoBreck.com, The Merchants of Main Street Station, Quandary Grill and Rocky Mountain Events.