Strings, Ciders & Sours
Cider is becoming the most loved beverage in the universe and the route to all things magnificent. We aren’t missing a beat! Add quintessential American Bluegrass, delicious food pairings, a Sours Garden and gorgeous views; you have an irresistible recipe for magic. These indulgences come together for Breckenridge Strings, Ciders & Sours on Saturday, September 29, 2018.
Cider and wild ale lovers will be able to taste their way through a spectrum of samples while enjoying live music and mixology below Peak Nine.
Guests will receive a commemorative tasting glass, access to entertainment and festival activities, and a chance to taste their way through an assortment of ciders and sours flavors. We know that you will be hooked, and will keep coming back for more. Oh goodness. Is it September yet?
Thank you to our 2017 participants!
- Avery Brewing
- Big Bs
- Breckenridge Brewery
- C Squared Ciders
- Crooked Stave Artisans Distributing
- Deschutes Brewery
- Great Divide Brewing Company
- Odell Brewing Company
- Stem Ciders
- Upslope Brewing Company
Cider & Food Pairing Dinner
- Featuring Stem Ciders and Odell Brewing
- Sauce on the Maggie – The Village at Breckenridge
- Friday, September 28th
- Doors open at 6:30pm with dinner at 7:30pm
Breckenridge Brewery, Breckenridge Grand Vacations, Vail Resorts, Main Street Station Plaza, The Village at Breckenridge, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Hyatt Residence Club and the Merchants of Main Street Station.
Lodging by Wyndham
Wyndham is offering 25% off of lodging for Strings, Ciders & Sours.
These local hotels are offering discounts for all Strings, Ciders & Sours attendees!
- River Mountain Lodge (20%) Use code: BD99STS
- Village at Breckenridge (20%) Use code: BD99STS
- Mountain Thunder Lodge (20%) Use code: BD99STS
- Crystal Peak Lodge (20%) Use code: BD99STS
- One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort (20%) Use code: BD99STS
- DoubleTree by Hilton (10%) Use code: B34
Breckenridge Strings, Ciders & Sours is a no pet event