- 10’x10’ Booth Space
- 6’ Table
- Water Pitcher(s)
- Festival Signage
- Recognition on event website and print communications
- Exclusive lodging discounts
How It Works…
Rocky Mountain Events will purchase the product served. Suppliers must provide enough to support the event. The supplier fee(s) will help offset the cost of event operations and its important components.
A designated booth runner will be assigned to help you with ice and replenishing water pitchers.
- Tents up to 20’x20’ should be weighted with 40lb weights on each leg.
- Weight must be suspended from the top corner of the tent and secured to each leg.
- Weight must be self-contained and permanently sealed.
- WATER CONTAINERS, BAGS OF SAND (not designed by the manufacturer) BRICKS, CINDER BLOCKS, ROCKS, GYM TYPE WEIGHTS, STAKES are not permitted and will not pass inspection.
Rocky Mountain Events will have a limited number of tents available for rental at $50.00 per 10’x10’. Additional fee includes appropriate weights. The Red, White and Blue Fire Department will be on-site to inspect all tents. Those that do not meet with the requirements, will be taken down.
Selected suppliers must agree to:
- Provide staff to responsibly pour samples
- Be responsible for the setup and breakdown of booth, and during appointed times.
- Be present and have booth open during event hours beginning at 1:00pm for VIP’s and 2:00pm until 6:00pm for general admission ticket holders.
- Not share booth space, sublet or apportion space to anyone not included in the registration.
- Agree to indemnify and hold Rocky Mountain Events and its employees, volunteers and event sponsors harmless from any and all claims made against Breckenridge HogFest Bacon and Bourbon including without limitation, all cost, liabilities, judgements, expenses, damages or attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any structure erected by exhibitor, equipment or personal property used by supplier or vendor and any claims made on account or resulting from supplier’s participation in Breckenridge HogFest Bacon and Bourbon.
- $300.00 supplier fee
- $25.00 electricity (limited supply)
- $50.00, 10’x10’ tent with weights (limited supply)
For questions about the festival, contact Event Director, Carrie Benefiel, firstname.lastname@example.org or (765) 425-6053.